Davis Home Inspection Professional
We provide home inspections for homeowners, real estate agents and private lenders.
Ten reasons to have a home inspection even if your budget is tight.
1. Peace of Mind – This is the number one reason to have a home inspection. Knowing that your home has been inspected by a professional and that any potential problems have been identified gives you the confidence to move ahead with the purchase.
2. Safety – A home inspector will look for safety hazards such as frayed wiring, lead paint, and structural damage that could cause accidents or injuries down the road.
3. Avoid costly repairs down the road – Many expensive repairs can be avoided by catching them early with a home inspection. Termite damage, roof leaks and faulty plumbing problems can all be addressed before they become more costly and more difficult.
4. Hidden costs – Sometimes a great deal on house can quickly turn into a nightmare when you consider the cost of repairs necessary to bring it up-to-code. A home inspector will identify these hidden costs so you know exactly what you’re getting into before making an offer on a property.
5. The biggest decision you will ever make is buying a house. It is important to have a home inspection done before you make an offer.
A home inspection can provide valuable information about the condition and systems of a home. This makes the buyer aware of what costs, repairs and maintenance the home may require immediately, and over time. If a buyer isn’t comfortable with the findings of the home inspection, it usually presents one last opportunity to back out of the offer to buy.
By getting a quality home inspection, you’re ensuring that you won’t have any nasty surprises after buying your new house. You will know exactly what needs to be done so that you can budget for the repairs. Plus, our inspectors are highly experienced and will provide you with an in-depth report on their findings.
6. A home inspection can identify safety issues such as radon, carbon monoxide and mold. You have the right to cancel your offer to purchase if you find such hazards in your home-buying contract. This is not only for your own protection but also for the protection of future occupants of your new house.
You should be aware of any potential dangers in your new home before they are too late. Don’t let yourself or anyone else get hurt by these hazardous conditions because they were never tested for in the first place. This simple test can help you and others protect yourself. It could save lives
7. Make sure you have your dream home inspected for illegal additions and installations before you buy it. These can affect the house’s value, as well as its insurance and tax status. It’s better to know about these things before you buy than after.
8. A home inspection is one of the most important steps in the buying process. A professional home inspection will let you know exactly what you are getting into before you purchase. And if you’re buying an “as-is” property, a home inspection is even more critical.
At Scharf Inspections, we want to make sure that you have all the information you need to make the best decision for your family. That’s why we offer comprehensive home inspections that include a review of the property’s condition, as well as a report on any potential hazards or problems. We also have a team of specialists who can help you remedy any issues that are found during the inspection.
9. Uncover Safety Issues.
That’s why it’s important to have a home inspection done before you buy. A home inspector will look for any and all potential problems with the property so that you know what you’re getting into. No one wants to purchase a home and then find out that they need to spend tens of thousands of dollars on repairs. This costly error can be avoided by having a home inspector. The inspection is an important part of the process and should be taken seriously. It’s not just about finding out what needs to be fixed, but also about learning more about your potential future home. A professional inspector will inspect every inch of your home and give you a detailed report. They can even help you prioritize which repairs should take place first so that you can get started right away! Don’t waste your time worrying about any issues with your soon to be dream home. Let us handle all the work! We offer free inspections to ensure our customers have peace of mind about their homes. You won’t have to worry anymore because we will tell you everything that needs fixing before closing day arrives! Let us save you money by helping prevent costly surprises after moving into your new home.
10. Get a pest inspection along with your home inspection.
Pests and insects can cause major problems in your home. If they are not treated, they can cause serious damage to your home and spread harmful bacteria. Termites are one of the most common pests that people deal with on a daily basis. They are responsible for approximately five billion dollars worth of damage each year. Don’t let pests and insects ruin your property! Call us today to schedule an inspection or visit our site to learn more about how you can protect your family against these dangerous creatures.
1109 Kennedy Pl Suite #3Davis CA 95616United States
Things to do in Davis, CA
Our Newest Profiles